Bill Kopp's Résumé
- 1996 - present - Owner, Bill Kopp Copywriting & Graphic Design
- 2005 - 2008 - Editor / Editor in Chief, Skope Magazine
- '94 - '96 - Marketing Director, GTS Energy
- '92 - '94 - Marketing Director, Process Control
- '90 - '92 - Marketing Director, International Loss Control (now DNV Americas)
- '89 - '90 - Product Manager, Winko-Matic
- '87 - '88 - Marketing Director, Construction Business Systems
- Georgia State University, BBA Marketing (Advertising and Journalism)
Born NYC. Raised mostly in and around Atlanta GA. Two wonderful kids. Residing in a small city in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Other interests include:
- His vast and growing recorded music collection
- Singing and playing synthesizers in his rock band
- Cooking, homebrewing
- Renovating his nearly-hundred-year-old house
- Whitewater rafting (pictured), skiing, hiking
- Riding his vintage Japanese motorcycle (pictured)
- Photography and leisure travel
- His second career as a music journalist. Writing articles, columns, interviews, features and long pieces about pop music. His work has appeared in Billboard, Shindig!, Trouser Press, The Laurel of Asheville, Mountain Maturity, WNC Magazine, Mountain Xpress, on Jambase.com, and more. From 2006-2008 Bill served as Editor-in-Chief for Skope Magazine. Plenty of samples for those interested, at musoscribe.com and its related blog.
- Writing about that, and other stuff: Bill's first book is currently in search of a publisher; his second book is in progress; his third is in the planning stages, and his fourth is in negotiation. Meanwhile, He'll keep his day job, which he loves.
Please contact Bill Kopp today and discuss your needs.
Bill Kopp provides an array of creative services for professional, creative, businesses and corporations including web site design and maintenance; search engine optimization; marketing via new media; print-based marketing design and other marketing/public relations functions. He also provides expert marketing/PR services for musicians. Learn more or contact Bill Kopp to find out how you can avail yourself of his experience and expertise.
Thanks for visiting. All words and images © 1995-2012 Bill Kopp.